Circle lens review - Honeycolor.com Princess Mimi Seasame Gray

12:53 AM


I won Honeycolor's monthly EOTD contest last month and I got to choose a free pair of circle lens!



 Honeycolor.com Princess Mimi Sesame Gray


Honeycolor.com Princess Mimi Sesame Gray




Hello again! I'm sorry I've been gone, I'm always active on Instagram but I've been trying to take more DSLR photos, to build my blog up.

Follow me on instagram if you dont, instagram.com/kurokitty711 ! 
I've been getting my circle lenses from honeycolor.com since I started wearing them in 2011 and they had all the reviews up on their website. I just felt that I could trust their selection. 

This time I chose Princess Mimi Seasame Gray's - I have the greens and while they were darker than I'd like (I tend to like crystal type patterns), they're the most comfortable ones that I have.

So here it goes Circle lens review - Honeycolor.com Princess Mimi Seasame Gray

The details:

BrandGeo Magic
FrequencyYearly Wear
MaterialPolymacon
Base Curve8.8mm/ 8.7mm
Diameter14.8mm/ 15.0mm
Water Content40±2%

Adorable packaging from honeycolor.com

The lens bottles!

You can see the lens inside - if you don't know how to open them:
push up with your thumb on the plastic cap right on the edge that there's an arrow inscribed on the metal. It should snap the metal up, then you just peel it off around!

Here's some daylight photos

It's a little overcast.

I think these look flirty.

Looking up - you can see the dark ring on the edges, I believe it's call the "limbal ring".
I like this personally - it enhances too size.


Close up
It has a nice pattern, nothing too graphic, but the gray is dark on my dark brown eyes. It's a natural sexy color - I keep saying these lenses are flirty!

Here's an indoor lighting in my bathroom with flash 
It is striking. I hate circle lens that make you look freaky - like bug eyed and zombie-ish especially without makeup but I feel like these don't look that way. They're still endearing while be striking.


Honeycolor.com Princess Mimi Sesame Gray

Over all:
4/5
They are the most comfortable lens that I own.
I have astigmatism so I can't see too well out of these, they're more for show. 
The pattern is gorgeous, a more sultry and sexy look.
The enlarging is awesome, the limbal ring looks natural still.
The gray will be dark on dark brown eyes, but it makes it more natural.



Thank you Honeycolor! I hope to review more circle lens in the future.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook