Daiso Review - Gel Nail Off Foil (Gel polish remover at home)

5:33 PM

I picked up these "Gel Nail Off Foil" at Daiso the other day - $1.50 for 10.

They are exactly like how most people remove gel nails at home - with a cotton square and tin foil!
The cotton is thick like felt and lint-free. It is rather oversized for non-extended nails.
The tin foil is thin but holds up, but just like regular tin foil, I found myself squashing it on to hold tighter.

In this video I mention the plastic clips I bought after seeing it at my nail salon.
I like the clips because they save on tin-foil waste, and are re-usable. However, the big spaces mean the acetone evaporates a lot quicker vs. the tightly sealed tin foil.

Watch the video here:


Products used:

Daiso Gel Nail Off Foil - $1.50 per 10 @ Daiso stores

Acetone 100% from Target

Iridescent chunky glitters from this kit  
* review coming soon!






You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook