Dior Addict Lip Glow in 011 Holo Rose Gold

11:40 AM

I wanted this color after seeing it on the Sephora website but there is next to no swatches online!

I got this during the Sephora VIB sale - along with the mount Lai jade roller (which keeps breaking but more on that later).

Dior Addict Lip Glow in Holo Rose Gold (please ignore my cuticles)

Formula - very nice! Very buttery, doesn't seem to accentuate my dry af lips, and feels quite slippery. I'm not sure I would've liked it if it was a dark color, but for a balm it feels quite nice! maybe a little soft - a little worried about it melting in my purse.


Color -  It swatched beautifully on the hand in the store, it's a typical glittery pink I think a lot of brands have. But I like it, it's not too glittery for work, it's not too pigmented for someone like me that smacks their lips when wearing balms. 
But I did like it better when I lined my lips with a pencil first to add definition to the borders. 
Is it holo? No. But it is nice. 

Not chunky glitter, but more of a metallic shimmer - in even indoor light it's just sheen not a "glitter" but in direct light/sun it's pretty glittery. It seems more gold in the tube and more silver on my lips but that could be my lighting too. 

There is a definite "baby pink" color on my lips that my lips are not naturally so there definitely is color. It's a very "young" and playful baby pink, I might've preferred a apricot or mauve for work.

Sorry for the blurry picture but it's hard to capture
Dior Lip Glow in 011

Over all, I like the dior balms and might purchase more at the next sale as they are pricey. This is a definitely a pretty "Shelfie" color and great if you're going for the cute young, baby pink look without going full lipstick. 

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook