Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick in Time - Review!

4:03 PM

I LOVE BLUE LIPSTICK

You probably new that from my Batgirl post but I've furthered my obsession when I saw this at the drugstore.

Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick in Time.

A metallic blue, not quite a bright cobalt blue, not quite a deep navy blue... It's a perfect in between that just enchants me.







The formula is ... possibly the best I've tried. And to be clear, I HAVE THE WORST LIPS.

I moisturize every night, I have the LUSH lipscrub, I do everything right (well I don't drink enough water...) and still my lips are the flakiest driest lips ever.

Even if I scrub and moisturize, my liquid lipstick usually looks good for an hour or two and then it crumbles, flakes, and wears away. I also eat a lot. Anyways...

This formula stays so comfortable, that I forgot I had it on! I ate something then freaked out because I wiped my mouth hard with a napkin and saw blue. I took out a mirror and to my surprise it wasn't everywhere or worn away so badly that I couldn't wear it out of the restaurant (I didn't have the lipstick with me). It's a common occurance for me to forget to bring the lipstick and end up wiping it off in the bathroom because it's unwearable without a touch up.

In this photo I ate some fried tofu, drank some pho broth, ate a spring roll and it only wore off just inside the lips and I don't think I ate too much of it!



This lipstick is actually my go-to when I don't want to fuss with my lipstick all day, AND IT'S BLUE.

That says something. 

I don't know about the other colors, as the lipstick has pretty low reviews on Sephora.

I love this color though, and I encourage everyone to hop on my blue bandwagon ! 

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook