the best concealers of 2016

5:06 PM

the best concealers of 2016


Here are my concealers that I've been using in 2016! More after the break -





The boo-boo coverup is thick coverage - I use this more as full coverage foundation.

The NARS Creamy Concealer in "Custard". Everyone raves about this so I got curious - It's thick and paste-like, I hated it for the first few weeks. It seems to have warmed up lately though! At first it was hard to get any product on my face without pumping, it was too thick. Now it seems to glide better as if the formula has melted... It's nice and it is good coverage, but it can cake if you layer it with powder wrong.

The cover FX is for covering big things. It covers my dark blue veins and under eye circles (but it is oily so it does crease). But I got it to cover my dark mole, and it's still there and hard to hide without it being obvious that theres a spot of makeup there. I think it would work wonders if you can find a color exactly your skin tone.

Naked Skin Concealer I highly recommend if you're a lazy girl like me! For work I rarely use full foundation, but this formula is super liquidy. I can usually take the wand out, I make a upside down triangle under my eyes, stripe down my nose and on my chin with that one go. Then I blend in, concealed lightly and highlighted, good to go!

Smashbox's High Definition Concealer is a good formula - not too thick, not too liquidy. The color is yellow on me, and a tad too light. But for full face looks, it's a great thick highlighter to my contour. I rare use this just on my undereyes though.

There you have my the best concealers of 2016 !


Do you have any favorites? I'm eyeing up Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea concealer to replace my Naked skin. What do you bthink?

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook