finally: new looks!

12:47 AM


I bought this "Hawaii" or "paradise" somethinglikethat eye shadow pallete for like $4 from Sideca at the mall, it's really bright colors, I'll take a pic later. I did this using the lavender purple shade all over the lid, and the bright purple shade as a contour, heavier on the outer V fading into the lavender and toward the inner eye. Mascara and a thick winged black creme liner finish it off for the detailed outter edge cat eye.


This was a christmas look. sweet icy white and plum colors. I took one of Benefit's shimmering sheer lipsticks, and applied that, leaving the cheeks bare except for a hint of shimmer. I layered on sparkling white shadow over a heavy primer, and lined with liquid black over it for definition.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook