Victorias secret hair products review

3:58 AM



So I've been using the Victorias secret line of color care shampoo and conditioner for about a month now.



I figured it was a promising move, the VS angels always have that big beautiful sexy and full lush hair! And I loved the So Sexy mousse and scent.






First the shampoo is okay, it's not lathery, which is good cause sulfate (what makes shampoo lather) make your hair feel clean but strip your hair of nutrients, or in this case, color. The smell is fairly strong but nice. It rinses well.




The conditioner, well it feels smooth going on, and has the same, but stronger smell. It takes a while to rinse out, and if you don't wash it out well, the next time you wet your hair, the top will feel... Flat and too smooth, like slimy on top? I also still have huge tangles on the underside of my hair near my neck.




Most of all, if you use the shampoo and conditioner, rinse WELL cause the smell is strong and will linger strongly too! I got headaches as my hair air dried, cause of the intense perfume cloud around my head. I use a different conditioner for everyday and use the conditioner only on the ends of my hair and only on special occasions where my hair is going to be my only perfume/scent.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook