kiss acrylic glitter kit

1:44 AM




I bought this kit from Target today for.. idr. like $10 ?

I never did acrylics before, but I watched A LOT of tuts on youtube, and I've been thinking about doing acrylics for a while now.

I ordered little fimo fruit slices, little plastic bows with a rhinestone, and various colors bright fine glitter (to make different color acrylics) from ebay so I can't wait to get them!







I couldn't wait for them to come in, so I bought the little kit to practice with.

It's fairly easy to use, you just file and buff your natural nail, clean with acetone, add the false tip if you like, trim and file that, and then...

1. dip the included brush in the acrylic liquid, WARNING, this stuff SMELLS like a vietnamese nail salon! sit in a ventilated area with a fan!

2. drag across your acrylic powder mix (mine was clear, with mostly silver, and a tad of pink glitter), a cool ball will form at the tip of your brush!

3. Move to nail and place the ball, smash it quickly and thinly onto your nail surface. repeat steps 1-3 until the nail is covered.

4. when it dries (hit it with the manicure stick or tap nail on wood, it should CLICK), take the fine edge of the file, and SAND DOWN the acrylic till it's thin and even and smooth!

5. apply clear top coat and done ^_^

it came out really nice!




very sparkly in person, and multi-dimensional and my nail feels thick and STRONG.
I'm in love!!!

I can't wait to do my fruity sparkly nails :D

i know this is irrelevant, but look at the cute little chocolate I sewed!

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook