Chanel stick Blush VS. Nars "The Multiple"

11:32 PM



Nars the multiple vs. Chanel stick blush.
I bought the Nars The Multiple in Orgasm at the Bloomindales Honolulu The Makeup Date event! My mom actually won a gift basket at the show, and gave me the makeup, including this Chanel stick. I do think it was intended to be a tester because of the clear cap - but it was unused and free so I'll take it!





I believe this is the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow sheer color stick in no. 20 (doesn't say on the bottle). Both the Chanel Color stick and the Nars The Multiple are VERY soft.

 the Chanel in 20 comes off very reddish brown like a contour, but as soon as you touch it, it's a soft powder! and it blends into almost nothing! You have to be very light with blending otherwise it disappears, I mean you have to have a very LIGHT touch, you can rub it in with the fear that it'll set (spoiler - it doesnt).

 the Multiple is more sticky, it comes off shimmery and more pigmented after blending lightly but it's still almost impossible to put on too much- just like the Chanel. I find that the Nars blushes stick to it nicely and it gives a highlighting effect to the cheeks too. the Chanel also wears well under a dark blush or even a contour like Benefits Hoola.

I tried letting it sit by putting them both directly on my face then leaving the lines there but they still blended out into almost nothing. I wish they were both a little more pigmented or staining!





Both are cream to powder- silky smooth, impossible to apply too much, and almost way too easy to blend into nothing. if you want the natural glow go for Chanel. if you want a more glam shimmer - go for Nars

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook