Inception

2:37 AM

I know this isn't a makeup post, but I have to tell someone about how amazing Inception was!

SPOILER ALERT:

Inception freaks me out cause I dream like 6/7 nights as far back as I can remember. In grade school I read a lot of books on dream analysis because my dreams were so crazy and vivid and most unusally of all...

Lucid almost all the time.

So I started to train myself to control it, I can change events and erase people and situations. I jump off buildings to try and fly, I usually fall, but after over 15 years of training, I can fly sometimes!

I also learned to no think about it TOO hard... cause just like in the movie, the walls will shake and I'll realize I'm waking myself up by thinking too hard. I have to just get the idea, and let it happen without forcing it...

sounds familiar...

You Might Also Like

1 Sparkles

  1. I NEVER HAVE LUCID DREAMS. EVER. I barely remember my dreams. I'm so jealous.

    And I need to watch this again. If not to analyze everything in detail, at least to swoon over the cast.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook