Pressed Juicery x Vogue Lemonade Special Release !

11:34 AM

If you've been following me you know that I LOVE PRESSED JUICERY.

One opened in Honolulu (it's about $1 more expensive than the mainland :P) and I've loved it!

Expensive at about $7 a juice - I think they just make me feel fantastic.

So when the Instagram crowd started posting photos of the new Pressed Juicery and Vogue juices, I had to haul my butt down to Bellevue to get them! They have a claim of having ingredients good for your beauty - I assume hair skin and nails.




More after the break!




As many photos as I saw of the beautiful juices, there were no flavor reviews.

So here it is:

Pressed Juicery and Vogue Blue Lemonade taste:


I loved Pressed's seasonal Yuzu Spirulina juice so I was hoping this would be similar.
It had a clear taste, not a fiberous taste that the green juices have. It did taste sweet but with that odd after taste like the chlorophyll waters have. Overall, it was sweet, smooth, more like a strong flavored water. I did like it though, but don't go in thinking it'll taste "healthy" like the greens or roots


Pressed Juicery and Vogue Blue Lemonade taste:


This one had a strong taste of roses at first! I said out lout "It tastes like flowers" forgetting that it says Rose Water right on the label. This tastes the most "Vogue" to me! The rose water makes me feel like I'm a fancy french model drinking my collegen on a set. I'm actually not a fan of strong rose tastes or smell but I didn't have a problem drinking the bottle.


Over all, they are BEAUTIFUL, I'd get them just for the photos! They are pleasant, but idk how much beauty benefits two bottles of juice could have. Maybe if I could afford to drink them everyday for a month.

I wouldn't buy them again if I went back to pressed, I just feel like the greens are a better deal or more potent, but I'm not a nutritionist and that could be just psychological haha

What about you? Have you tried Pressed Juicery's new flavors?

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook