queen helens mint Julep masque

6:17 PM




I've discovered that many makeup bloggers swear by this stuff and call it a "staple in beauty" I bought a mini size for only like $1 something and the big one is under $5.

Cheap beauty?

I just used it, it smells like toothpaste but I like it. It dries really fast but you leave it on for about 15 minutes. You wash off with a washcloth but i just rinsed and followed with a micro-facial scrub. my skin is soft, the dry patches on my cheeks are gone for now, but I don't see much difference on my forehead break outs though my nose's pores had opened up for extraction but a lot of the blackheads and large pores are gone.

I like it, simply cause it's kinda refreshing and tingly but I don't feel like it's anything dramatic. Perhaps after a few weeks of usage...

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook