sephora 15% off!

9:21 PM

Beauty insiders get 15% off in-store and online purchases through April 21 with code BD2T9CB5 or by printing the barcode in the e-mail.

I went to Sephora today and it was PACKED and the workers were BUSY.

I was looking for a new foundation as my Smashbox Healthy FX foundation in L3 was leaving me with a chalky chunky unnatural made-up finish.

So I figured for summer, I'd get something more sheer and easy to apply when I'm traveling, maybe a tinted moisturizer.

But I realized in-store that a tinted moisturizer will not provide anywhere near the coverage I need for an even complexion. I have veins and redness and uneven texture... good god!

But i tested out Cargo's Onebase in 02



it claims to be a foundation and concealer in one. i was afraid the color wouldn't blend in with my hard-to-match skin tone and because there is only 4 shades, but 2 did perfectly fine! I could layer on the coverage on my under eye circles and it never looked cakey or uneven. It didn't cover it completely (nothing will!) but it did tone down the crazy discolorations to a level that I'm pretty okay with.

I plan to buy this with the 15% and maybe a Urban Decay pocket rocket gloss (with the little semi-naked men on top)

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook