Hello Kitty cake + cupcakes

2:19 AM

not relevant to makeup or nails or product reviews, but crafty nonetheless!

I made these cupcakes for my mom's co-worker's surprise baby shower (she LOVES HK and is having a baby girl!)

I used:

Pillsbury "FunFetti" cake mix (sorry I don't do it from scratch >.<)
wilton buttercream mix
wilton sparkle gels red + black
cherry blast Tic Tacks




I rather decorate than bake so I just use mixes, and they come out impressive + yummy anyway! I never used funfetti before, but I used the recipe with only eggwhites and I also added 3 more tbs of butter to the buttercream haha

I had enough mix to make a little cake too! I decided to sculpt it from it's round cake form, and try to use fondant for the first time!





Everyone loved the cake! and the todder sure stuffed his face with the kitty, he ended up with the whiskers on his face! someone's husband kept saying it was damn tasty too!

they took the cake home haha I wonder how they cut the fondant.



one of the kitties died in transit. I ate him though and he was good!

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook