my wishlist.

4:05 AM

I've been talking with my friend about waiting for a good Nars combo set to come out.

I'll only buy Nars products in the value sets, the last set I got a nude gloss, and a great blush together off Sephora.com!

The sets I currently have my eyes on are ....


The Love Set
the INFAMOUS blush "orgasm", a velvet matte pencil (I've always wanted one!) and a beautiful dark pink lipgloss.

I currently have a Nars blush and lipgloss and I love them, Nars is known for flattering blush shades, and the gloss is creamy and thick.



The other set has Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer in one handy travel case, along with Nars nail polish in Orgasm which my friend and I tried at Sephora and FELL IN LOVE WITH. GORGEOUS transparent pink blush with fine subtle gold toning which is AMAZING on our tan asian skin!

I really want the Love Set though, even if the nail polish is about $16 on it's own.




Another thing I'm keeping an eye out is for foundation primers, since I think I lost my $16 trial size of Smashbox's famous green silicon primer.

This one is EXPEEENSSIIIIVE but swirling all the colors into one makes for an eye catching bottle design and possible amazing color correction ! (if it dispenses right!)

click to check it out!



I'm still adding things, like a good versatile all around, eye shadow palate, (I'm thinking Urban Decay's deluxe shadow pallet)

I love doing a neutral smoky eye, but I love love LOVE my bright eye colors for when I'm feeling fun and usually you can't have both in one pallet, but I think UD comes close!




my last purchase was Victoria's Secret Perfect Lipstick in "Whisper" which was sold out the first time I wanted it! It's featured in the little "how to" picture next to the lipsticks, that's probably why it was so popular.

check it out here LINK

it's a nice nude lipcolor, but it's more sheer and moisturizing than it seems on the website ! I'll write a review soon if I really end up liking it.




I'm also working on a review for my new

MICHAEL KORS heels (Berkly Tee Straps) and my new

Frye boots!

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook