Sephora VIB haul 2015 !

10:08 PM

The Sephora Favorites Fall 2015!




Highlights for me:
  • The beauty blender ( Good for a back up since I already have one!)
  • The Smashbox Primer Water is a good tester, it's started to smell weird 3 months later and I'm not even sure if it's doing anything...
  • The Laura Mercier highlighter is amaze - not too glittery, but great to set my under eye concealers
  • Tart The Sculptor Pencil - A lot of youtubers say this is reddish and muddy on them, but on my lightly tanned asian skin, it works fine! It's blendable but doesn't fade into nothing on already slightly tanned skin and the teeny brush is great for contouring around the nose. I hear that people dont' like the tiny brush but I love it!
  • The Nars eye shadow is smooth shimmer, but nothing too crazy if you don't already have a smooth high light color
  • Clinique's chubby stick - I find it TOO sticky, but it does give a very wet almost facegloss type shine, I do think I'll like it more when I move to a drier climate
  • The Urban Decay eyeshadow is gorgeous swatched and in the pan, but I have yet to wear it sucessfully
Other things I bought:

I originally wanted the Stila Magnificent Metals in Kitten, because I've heard good things. I did end up with Metallic Dusty Rose. I find the pink to be very romantic but I do wish I had gone with the Kitten nude color instead. This jar will last forever, the liquid seems to be running out though! And a little drop is all you need, but if you use too little, the shimmer won't stick to anything! 

The Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer has become a daily staple of mine. When I'm too lazy to do a entire face, I'll just use it under my eyes and in my t-zone and it will conceal and highlight! I have the Nars Creamy Concealer as well and I still use the Naked Skin Concealer in a "V" under my eyes to highlight and down the bridge of my nose. The two combined provides great coverage and highlighting.

Benefit's Hello Flawless - I've probably gone through 20 of these since highschool. It's a perfect color, it's never cakey, great to set, or dust or whatever. I just haven't had a reason to switch yet!

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook