Pressed Juicery 1 Day Cleanse Review!

6:54 PM


Pressed Juicery recently opened their first location in Hawaii! I admit I had not heard about them before I saw the construction wall at Ala Moana shopping center but I quickly looked them up. I guess I left LA right before the juice craze begun.

Pressed Juicery 1 Day Cleanse Review! after the break!

** I''ll be updating this as I go through the juices today! **



Opening week they were SO BUSY, lines out the door, sold out of almost everything for a long time. At $7.50 for a normal bottle and $8 for a signature, I think the prices are slightly higher than the mainland. Also a lot of deals they post on instagram and the website do not include the Hawaii and Las Vegas hotel locations.

I would stop in and try a greens, fell in love with the greens freeze and would get that every time I went to the mall. I guess that adds up cause they told me I got a reward!

Every $75 dollars or so you get a reward. You can use that towards 1 free juice or 1 free freeze, or 50% off of a cleanse.

I was going to do it on Monday but they had a sale where bottles were $6 each so I got a couple on sale instead.

There are 3 cleanses, supposedly 1 is for the beginners, has the most almond milk to keep you full. The 2nd is for the healthy lifestyle folk, more greens, less calories. The 3rd is the most intense for the experienced green cleansers and the least calories. 

I went for #2 because I'm no stranger to greens and I like them a lot more than the milk ones.
They're all nicely numbered with stickers and they recommend to drink one about every 2 hours from waking.


#1 is Greens 2

Greens 2

apple, celery, cucumber, kale, lemon, parsley, romaine, spinach

Description

Leafy greens. Refreshing citrus. A touch of sweet apple. Greens 2 is a staple when you want all the goodness of a greens juice, but are still easing into the pressed juice habit.
Greens 2 was super smooth and easy! It's refreshing and not thick at all, it's one of my favorites that I pick up when I'm at the mall. I downed it, felt great! I drank a ginger one in the morning once and it messed me up. This was a lot gentler to start the day.

#2 is citrus 2

Citrus 2

apple, lemon, mint, pineapple

Description

This enzyme rich juice is filled with phytonutrients and bromelin which helps to reduce inflammation. Drink it before a meal to get digestive juices flowing.
I had not tried Citrus 2 as just regular fruit juice didn't seem like as good a value as the greens to me. But it was tasty! It was strongly pineapple without the acid kick back, it was sweet and smooth and super refreshing. I can see myself buying this after a workout or on a hot day.

At this point it's about 11am and I'm not hungry, feeling pretty positive, energize and great!

They were out of Greens 3 so I subbed it for the seasonal Wheatgrass option.
wheatgrass
  • apple
  • coconut water
  • ginger
  • mint
  • pineapple
  • spirulina
  • wheatgrass
  • yuzu
The associate helped me chose this one to sub and I sampled it before I chose it. It tastes great! Maybe my favorite juice from Pressed Juicery so far! It was sweet and satisfying, it had a tiny bite but so smooth I downed it easily.

At this point I missed the 2 hour mark for that one slightly so it's about 2:30pm. I have TONS of energy, I'm actually kinda hyper which is weird for me!

This Chloropyll is meant to be sipped on throughout the day. I decided to open it since I was kinda eager to drink the next one already.  It tastes like water. Kinda like you had a green juice, drank it all, then refilled your bottle with water, it had that slight slight hint of green taste. 

Chlorophyll, the green substance found in marine plants, is one of the world's most beneficial substances. Chlorophyll contains a high concentration of vitamins and minerals, as well as protein and can increase the quality and quantity of red blood cells in the body. When red blood cell production is increased, we feel more energized!


#4 is Roots 3

Roots 3

apple, beet, ginger, lemon

Description

Beets help your body to release stomach acid which aids digestion! Drink this juice when you want a snack that's both pretty and nutritious!
I had not tried any of the roots series, admittedly I was scared of the beets.
This one is the hardest to drink so far. It tastes HEAVILY like ginger and it burns (Burns so good). I love ginger so I like the bite but I admit this one was hard. I had to sip water in between sips. 


** At this point I thought I might have some stomach cramping but it went away **



As I type this I'm about 1/3 through Roots 3 (it's been about an hour), it's good but it's getting hard to drink all this juice! I feel a little water logged. I am sitting in an office so perhaps juicing would be more pleasant when you can go for a nice light walk or something. 

**It is now 5:00, I'll be back with Pressed Juicery 1 Day Cleanse Review when I finish this beet juice! **



You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook