Tattoo Junkie Batgirl liquid lipstick! - Walgreens thrift fund

8:15 PM

Tattoo Junkie BAT GIRL Lip Paint + Lip Effects Liquid Lipstick

Tattoo Junkie BAT GIRL Lip Paint + Lip Effects Liquid Lipstick

I found this in the clearance bin at my local Walgreens! It actually came out be less than $2!


More after the break! *update 2/26/2017 added*

I've heard good things about the Tattoo Junkie liquid lipsticks being almost up  to par with the designer brands. 

I was considering getting Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid lipstick in my Sephora VIB FALL 2016 haul next week but I figured this would be a fun cheap way to try out blue first. 

Tattoo Junkie BAT GIRL Lip Paint + Lip Effects Liquid Lipstick

It claims to be a matte and it definitely is! It goes on thinner than my Sugarpill or Limecrime Liquid lips, but you can easily go over it to get rid of any thin spots or steaks, without caking or flaking. 

I ate a Cranberry Bliss Bar (THEY'RE OUT YAY!) and it didn't come off, not even on the inside of lip, it's a quite oily snack.

The powder it comes with is neatly packaged with a plastic insert that holds the powder down. I had to cut it out, it was very hard to remove. It's a fine dust and I dipped a finger in and patted and rubbed it on. I wouldn't say it's a sparkle, but a opalescent effect. It's like a pearl powder that adds a nice dimension. It looks like I highlighted my lip, it's very flattering!


Tattoo Junkie BAT GIRL Lip Paint + Lip Effects Liquid Lipstick

Tattoo Junkie BAT GIRL Lip Paint + Lip Effects Liquid Lipstick


I've had it on for a few hours now, no cracking, my lips don't feel extremely dry, it's comfortable, not moussey and moisturizing but not thick either. 

I'm in LOVE with the dark matte color and the pearl effect! Overall I'd WHOLLY recommend this if you can find it at your local walgreens! I'd be interested in trying other Tattoo Junkie cosmetics now!

**update 2/26/2017**

I tried this again without the pearl powder, and it was rather thin. I went over it a few times, but by the time I got out the door, it was super patchy and streaky. This is definitely a photoshoot makeup and not a wear-in-real-life makeup! 

There's a blue liquid lipstick by Urban Decay that I'm dying to try!
Have any of you tried it?

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook