Saborino 5 in One Shampoo review! Japanese beauty -

4:07 PM

SABORINO SHAMPOO ??


I discovered Saborino when I visited Japan for the first time earlier this year. Their minty face sheet masks were touted at the #1 in Japan and for good reason. 
Their masks are all about saving time in the morning, and this 5-in-1 shampoo follows that theme!


Their face masks act as a minty wake-me-up, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and face primer in one. Their shampoo follows this time saving theme by combining 5 treatments in one step!
Claiming to be scalp care, shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, and quick-dry treatment in one, I picked up this limited edition Rich Moist variety (pomegranate, jasmine, apricot and more). 
It has a pleasant pomegranate smell, not sweet like berries, but not too tarte either. 


The shampoo looks red tinted but it's actually clear and laters quite well despite being SLS free. (does this make it color safe too??). 

It lathers well, and rinses easily. 
I tried it with no conditioner, just on it's own.
A little background on my hair:
I have half / half hair that is dark brown on one side and platinum blonde on the other, with natural black asian hair. My brown side is not damaged at all, and not fussy. The blonde side is quite damaged and frizzy (although not mushy).
Both sides after my first use were smooth! Much less frizzy than usual, soft and I could detangle my hair with a regular hair brush smoothly right after getting out of the shower! 
The 2nd time I used it, I did get some frizzies at the ends of my blonde side, but that's typical. My bangs laid down straight, no fly aways. 



As a night shower-er I wanted this for the quick-dry treatment.
Did my hair dry faster? Maybe. 
I do think it helped a teeny bit, but it wasn't a miracle. 
Still, I'll be happy to use this for most days, adding in my deep conditioner every other wash. 
I'm pretty happy with how easy this is, and how it makes my hair feel!
Definitely impressive for me!



You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook