Nomakenolife Asian Makeup Skincare Subscription Box

10:58 PM


Quick unboxing of nomakenolife February 2020 subscription box!

Nomakenolife is a asian beauty subscription box shipping out of Japan, world wide!

They feature Japanese and Korean skincare, cosmetics, and surprises. They usually include a soap, something super kawaii, a couple sheet masks, some makeup and something else like a nail stamp plate or giftable pouch! 


Review after the break!



I've gotten maybe 5 or 6 boxes and they've always arrived really quick! 

My last two boxes did have damaged items, the first was a eyeliner that had no brush inside (probably a manufacturing defect) and the recent one in this video had a shattered eye shadow which luckily was contained in the eye shadow palate box and not all over the place! 
Their customer service requests a few photos, then they're really responsive with offering something else like a bonus item in the next box etc. 

I really do believe in Japanese customer service, and in Asian skincare so I'm loving this box so far! 

I am re-using the boxes for my nail supplies but even so I'm drowning in pink boxes! I wish there was a better way... 

$35 A month for a month-to-month subscription, I think it's a great choice if you're like me and love Japanese makeup/skincare but are just too overwhelmed by the choices. Even IN Japan, I'd stand at Don Quixote staring at everything in their cute packages and not being able to know where to start!
This way you get a lot of cute thing and you don't feel bad about trying them out! I also make a "side pile" of things that I don't want to use or aren't quite my color and I use them as filler gifts for Christmas or birthday presents! 

Cost:
$35/mo for a month-to-month subscription

Frequency:
Monthly

Shipping:
Quick, could have better cushioning but no complaints

Items:
Great selection of Asian drug store makeup, skincare, surprises! It's a 10 if you love Japan and Kawaii things 

Who would love it?
I recommend if you love cute Japan/Korea things, and cute KAWAII things in general!

Who would skip it?
If you're looking for higher end products (like shiseido for example) you might not like the cutesy items in here, BUT you gotta understand Japanese drug store makeup/skincare is LEGIT. 

Like it?

4/5
Wish it was cheaper, but for the Shipping straight from Japan, it's a great price. 

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook