smashbox liner = THE HOLY GRAIL

3:14 AM

There is a common term used by MUA (Make Up Artists) to describe the products that they can't live without, the lipstick which blatantly PWNS all other lipsticks, the most amazing of all shadows and in this case, the LINER to end all LINERS.



Smashbox's JETSET WATERPROOF GEL LINER in Midnight

I have been debating buying this gel liner from Smashbox (one of my favorite brands) for like years now, ever since my emo phase in high school where the search for a BLACK BLACK liner for my waterline began.

The waterline is that delicate strip of skin above your lower lashes, that emo kids like to line. but watery eyes/contact cause it to be wet, and thus liners fade quickly...
NO MORE!

I used a bent angle liner brush from Sephora to apply, loaded up the brush, and just painted, LITERALLY painted it onto my waterline.

it appeared BLACKEST BLACK and WET. that sexy look you see on models!



I applied around 11:30 am and then at 12 at night...



still on! It totally isn't gone on my left eye, I accidentally wiped it off playing with makeup at sephora -_-

but I LOVE THIS MAKEUP. HOLY GRAIL, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :]

and. I bought a $30 lipgloss from Dior it's shinyyyyyy!! I'll review soon!

and a preview of my new nail design for the wondergirls...

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook