Circle Lenses

2:13 AM

My other new obsession is Korean Circle Lenses!

They're contact lenses designed sometimes to change the color of your eyes, but mostly to make your eyes look BIGGER and give it that Dolly eyed look!

Sometimes the diameter of the iris (the colored circle) on the lens is BIGGER than your actual iris! this makes your eyes look HUGE and wide open!

Personally, the 14mm diameter have been JUST bigger than my actual iris, but there are up to 16mm lenses available o.O

here's some examples of contacts I own:

my natural eyes


my purple 14mm circle lenses - crystal.i violet

my acuveve colors - green



my blue circle lenses - Shimmer blue




The purple ones are the ones with the slightly bigger iris, and personally MY FAVORITE pair!

The purple is actually nice and subtle in the day light and indoors, and nice and bright on flash and in bright light!





the other one I'll share is the blue ones.

It's not as crystal looking as the purple, but it's a more "painted" looking blue pattern, with brown on the edges.





here's my video review for this:


Over all, I really like circle lenses! I have a gray pair on it's way to me right now too ;) I really want another blue pair in the same crystal type as my purples, and I also want a nice hazel brown too :3

I'm getting my hair dyed a nice light brown on tuesday! i'm hoping it's like this:

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook