clothesss.

2:06 AM

so this is a sister-post to my post about my weight on my other blog, but I thought I'd post here about Fitness Clothes.

Fitness clothes for me consists of my highschool gym shorts and a t-shirt. I never understood why anyone would want to wear sweat pants or yoga pants when all you do is be hot and sweat but there are a few things I've realized:

1. Tigheter fitting tops and bottoms make it easier to see if your muscles are working, and also prevent the sliding up of the shirt, or the awkward sneak peak during leg stretches


2. The jacket that models wear in the ads, is moreso to hide you fabulous bod as you work out in your tight tank. I mean, sometimes I'd like to wear a sports bra AT the gym, but not TO the gym while walking behind the sketchy supermarket parking lot.
3. most work out clothes are FUGLY.

any suggestions for cute workout clothes? Old Navy has some, Pink has sports bras (though Victoria's Secret X is more structured rather than just half-a-cami like Pinks), although Victoria's and Pink have the CUTEST yoga pants (and coveted shorts/long shorts) if you find them in season!

Some clothes ARE cute, but I don't really wanna be so presumptuous as to wear a BLANGED OUT sports suit when I'm doing my old-lady 10lb weights, so I'll stick to the grungy baggy work out sweats, and save my awesome bod for the beach.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook