GLW Pink x Blue review !

10:00 AM


GothicLolitaWigs.com / CosplayWigsUSA.com


I ordered the Blended PINK X BLUE a while ago, it took a month because it was pre-order and unfortunately, I didn't recieve it before the event I wanted it for, however, when it finally arrived:


packaged like this.


and like this inside. it's in a big ziploc with a cardboard "border" around it, keeping it from getting smashed.


Here's the wig straight out of the package!


me just tossing the wig on


The falls were each in their own hair net bag thing!


I had no idea how the "falls" worked, but I guess it's just a big claw clip! haha


me with one side on.


Finally, here's some styled photos!




Rating 5/5!

Speed:
The time it took to get to me wasn't their fault, it was a pre-order as is most of their popular wigs which sell out quickly. When they received it, it got to me quickly.

Price:
4/5 I mean, it was $60, which is more than I should've spent on something I'm not wearing everyday, but you can't expect quality for cheap, so no qualms there.

Quality:
5/5 Great! It gets a little frizzy when you try to brush it, and I'm afraid I don't know how to keep it smooth and keep the curls tight but it arrived perfect! It's heavy, but I've never worn a wig, so I guess it's normal! and the fall are heavy, but it's just proof that it's super full and voluminous! if you wear one fall, it'll feel like it's sliding off because of the weight on one side XD

Color: Amazing. perfectly soft colors, more blue than pink on the bangs, but I think everyone's is unique! and it's how you brush it haha.
buy again:

already have :]

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook