Kawaii Nails!

12:13 PM



I'm researching where to get Gyaru nails in Cali! Everyone said Tustin or Covina but those are farther than Disneyland from me and D-Land is at least an hour drive.

I got my current nails are a super well known place in Hawaii called Salon Cherie in Waikiki, known as one of the best in America for Japanese nails, the workers are from Japan and they know what's going on in terms of style.

They have pieces to add on, as well as do amazing nail art and acrylic 3Ds. My acrylics are so STURDY I'm afraid to have them removed and to get acrylics somewhere else, cause I don't trust anyone else.

I'll try someplace in Cali though... though I hate to see my little mamegoma's soak off..,

I want longer nails though, more noticeable with gyaru! What do you think is in, the pointy claw type, or squared?


You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook