Q-Pot brand

3:18 AM



Q-Pot is my favorite jewelry/handbag store! The only store in the USA is in Honolulu, HI so I try to save up to get something whenever I get to visit home!

The little phone charms run about $50, and they have Hawaii exclusives as well, like shave-ice scoops with a Hawaii metal hibiscus tag!

The purses will run high, $500ish even and they have other lines like the Disney and Alice in Wonderland sets.

Their chocolate brick pattern is famous and has many little details that work as an anti-fake system (take a close look at a real one, there are many tiny little ants and chips that signify a real print).

I love Q-Pot and I think it's perfect for Japanese fashionistas, lolita and expecially Gyaru. This is my gyaru purse, because of it's "expensive"-ness, look and extravagant feel! And it's a good buy, the vinyl cleans easily and the charms aren't cheap decoden, they're hand made and QUALITY. This thing is sturdy to live on your pure, hair band, necklace, whatever version you buy, it's hard, strong and will never fall apart.

Check Q-Pot out in English here: http://www.q-pot.jp/eng/index.html

PS: Just incase you were wondering, photos with the watermark are photos I've taken myself, the watermark says my name, please don't remove it if you want to use my photo, and please link back or to my art page http://www.facebook.com/pages/N-Miyasato/107367196018584

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook