UD's NAKED Palet

1:51 PM














So I hear this thing is STILL out of stock at most Sephoras, and it's crazy cause I remember tyring to get my hands on one last year! I can't bleieve the need is still strong for this one

REVIEW




awesome

Price: $48 not bad considering how many colors there are and the fact mine has lasted almost a year now with normal use
Quality: usual UD shadows, sometimes hard to blend without primer on the lid, and the sparkles of course don't stick unless you're putting it over scream/base with your fingertips but that goes for all eye shadows. I find UD fades quickly and slides quickly for oily lids without their famous primer.
Colors: awesome! Glitters, mostly browns, a light and dark matte, gray/blue and black, all the necessities for being naked or not-so-naked.
Packaging/Presentation: I go to ACCD, so I know packaging and design is an issue not to be overlooked. The brown box is cute, the type of NAKED is nice and expensive feeling, it comes with a double ended eyeliner, brown and black, in it's own little niche in the pallet, I think the magnet is strong, and it hasn't broken any shadows despite me hauling it all around in my backpack to my bfs on the weekends. I've broken too many UD shadows in the individual round pots...

Overall:

A great investment! I rarely drop that much dough on makeup unless I know it's amazing (like Laura Mercier foundaton or Nar blush). UD is known for rocker colors and sparkles but this product subdues it's usual approach and brings forth the best collection for a natural look mixed with a sexy sheen.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook