makeup review: Teal Appeal Great Lash

9:51 PM



I used to love blue mascara until my English teacher showed up with blue mascara saying it was her favorite thing from the 80s and she's glad it's back. having the same makeup as your teacher is just no bueno.



this is great lash limited edition in “Teal appeal” -

Blue da-bo-dee after the break!




it’s great lash formula which for me always clumped my lashes together, I guess it’s the brush. but on already mascaraed lashes it’s hard to go on, but on bare lashes, it’s okay. Maybe it’s because my usual mascara is thickening so this little brush can’t get everything in … on bare lashes, it’s okay, but coat after coat (since you want the color!) it starts to get hard to apply while keeping separation.

the color is a darker blue (I also have their bright blue, I’ll review that and rimmels color mascara too). it’s definitely blue and not green at all. it’s a darker color, easy for everyday wear.

you can’t tell indoors but there’s a subtle color that gives a different feel. perfect if you want something “different” and noticeable but not BLAM in your face and distracting from your lovely eyes  I think it’d be particularly pretty one green/blue eyes to make them bluer !g

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook