beat winter skin!

6:56 PM

Jeez, idk if it'a cause I'm from Hawaii and not used to dry east cost, cold weather, but my skin is SO DRY. Like cracked desert dry. At first my skin used to actually have a white dry powder look and would even CRACK and BLEED. These things have made my skin so much better!


Nivea Soft

Whipped texture lotion that feels COOL and REFRESHING (really, I'm addicted).
It makes me want to keep putting it on, more and more, I was half out the day I bought it, it's addicting.
It has a light clean smell but the first thing I thought of was OLD LADY. I now call it "OLD LADY CREAM". it's not a bad smell, just a light powder fresh smell.

I'm obessed with the NIVEA line since it came to America, I have the "A Kiss of Moisture" lip balm (better than chapstick) and "A Kiss of Shine" which is a moisturizing lip care with a light Red color in a NON-STICKY smooth and fresh feeling gloss.



My mom had this at home, and after I used it for the winter break at home, I found it too thick and slimey to use in the heat. However, I immediately purchased one when I got back to NYC and it's almost gone. It has a barely noticible light refreshing scent and feels cool going on. It's so thick that sometimes the lotion will actually curl up on itself coming out of the pump. This is great though, I can see and feel it moisturizing my CRAZY dry skin, especially on WINTER HANDS.

I recommend this a little more than the NIVEA just cause it stays on skin a little longer and is much thicker.

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook