skin care update: Simple's Micellar Water

12:18 AM


In my first-impression review of this - I did like it and I still do. However, after about a month, I do notice that there seems to be more a smell. Wiping my face down with this doesn't leave my skin soft, it doesn't feel squeaky or really have any kind of effect to write home about. It just removes makeup.

I do like it in the morning to wipe down and get rid of any residual night creams etc before applying my sunscreen. I also apply it at night if I've got make up on, to remove my make up when I get home and long before I shower and wash my face totally.

Overall, I do like this product, and the price point. However, over time the initial OMG of this has worn out, but I do think micellar water is here to stay. However, next I will probably be trying Boot's Micellar water that matches the Botanics Cleansing Toner "All Bright" that I've also recently purchased (review coming up!)

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook