makeup update: Billion Dollar Brows Kit vs Too Faced Brow Envy

1:19 AM


Billion Dollar Brows Kit
As predicted, although I had some apprehension about the color and the usefulness of these products, I do use it everyday. Using one pencil is just easier than using my Brow Envy where I have to keep going back for more powder - read the update after the break




So I do use the pencil - and I have both blonde AND brunette hair. I do think as a blonde you can be heavy handed with it, but as a brunette it has more of a reddish tone to it. I do use it lightly to fill in when I'm not too worried about having sharp edges.

I do love the concealer/highlighter stick and will chose it over the pink highlighter in the brow envy kit. Mostly out of convenience, and partially because I prefer the light concealer type color rather than a shiny pink for my eye brow highlight. It does go on creamy, and blends with the included brush rather easily.


The gel I do find counter-productive, the brush gets brown from the pencil and I hate seeing the brown inside the gel when the spoolie goes back in but I'm not gonna wipe off all that product...

Overall I like this kit more than I did, but I'm not a big brow person anyway. I think The brow envy kit would've been more than enough, but if you're lazy and looking for the quickest set to get your brows styled, then this is it! No colors to chose, universal highlight/concealer, comes with a brush and gel that doesn't flake... what more do you need for the basics?

Over all - If you have NO brow products, this is an easy place to start! Or if you're lazy like me.
3.5/5 - would recommend

You Might Also Like

0 Sparkles

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook